The Fotona 4D Laser Facelift is a revolutionary non-surgical procedure to address skin laxity, lines, wrinkles, loss of volume, and uneven tone & texture on the face.
How Fotona 4D Laser Facelift Works:
The 4D treatment strengthens collagen and immediately lifts by collagen contraction. New Collagen production is also stimulated, resulting in tightness and increased the elasticity of your skin. The synergistic laser treatments treat both the exterior of the face as well as the interior oral cavity to produce results from both inside and out. The procedure provides both immediate and ongoing results.
Affected Areas: The Fotona 4D Laser Facelift Treatment lifts, tightens, plumps, improves skin texture, and provides wrinkle reduction on the skin with the use of 4 unique laser modes: SMOOTH®, FRAC3®, PIANO® and SupErficial™.
- The SMOOTH mode is conducted on the inside of the oral cavity. This non-ablative laser provides a controlled and gentle “bulk-heating” to stimulate collagen contraction as well as the stimulation of new collagen fibers. The primary during this step are the nasolabial folds, which get a nice plumping effect from the inside out, similar to a filler.target
- The FRAC3 Mode uses a fractional beam that targets deeper imperfections to restore a youthful texture and tone to the skin.
- The PIANO Mode is a safe and fast bulk tissue heating from the outside in by concentrating energy delivery subcutaneously. The bulk heating is used to tighten the skin.
- The SupErficial Mode is used lastly to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce imperfections with an extremely controlled light peel. This gives the skin a smoother pearl finish.
Fotona 4D Laser Facelift Recovery:
There is no downtime and you can continue your daily activities right after treatment. There may be mild redness and swelling for only a day or two, so you may wish to consider this a “social downtime” procedure.
The Fotona 4D Laser Facelift Treatment Process:
- Initial Consultation.
- Procedure: 45 – 60 minutes per session.
- Sessions Required for Optimal Results: 3 sessions, 14-21 days apart.
- Recovery Time: No downtime, only mild social downtime.
How long will Fotona 4D Laser Facelift take to notice the results?
Most patients will see some immediate results, with the final result gradually appearing over a period of approximately 2-3 months.
Does the Fotona 4D Laser Facelift treatment hurt?
No, there is no pain with this procedure, though there can be a sensation of warmth and a mild pinching sensation.
Will my skin peel?
Yes, there will be a mild peeling of the skin.
How soon after the Fotona 4D Laser Facelift treatment can I wear makeup?
After 24 hours.
Can I still have this Fotona 4D Laser Facelift procedure done if I have fillers?
Yes, but it is recommended that you wait 2 weeks after your last injection before having the procedure.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE SPECIFIC EVALUATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS PARAGON CLINIC
Address: Room 910 – 9th Floor – Diamond Plaza
34 Le Duan street – Ben Nghe Ward – District 1 – HCMC
Phone: 08 38 221 668 – 0903 996 646