Aging skin often comes with sensitive, infection, allergies problems; although to some people, it is genetically inherited. At Paragon Clinic, the laser beam will eliminate bacteria causing infection on different types of skin, creating a minor heat shock to blood vessels near the skin surface; as a result, improve the TGF beta production, whose function can reduce infection and stimulate collagen.
Our skin is very thin and easy to get irritated, hurt. The skin gets sensitive when the protection barrier of the skin gets weak, causing many external factors to infect the skin like bacteria, chemicals, allergens.
Rough and dry skin; brown and blackened skin over time. Melasma and clog pores appear even more that before using corticoid products; acnes and redness start to spread on the skin surface.
Anti-Inflammatory Laser is the sensitive skin treatment utilizing long wavelength to make a deep impact on the treated areas, solving irritated skin problems, recovering the normal and stable state for the skin, stimulating collagen production.
Anti Inflammatory Laser work by using pulses of light energy to influence the affected areas, solving irritated problems, stimulating collagen production for a healthier skin as well as a strong skin resistance.
Anti Inflammatory Laser is suitable to different types of skin and can be adjusted correspondent to the sensitive skin problems without causing any irritated reactions for the skin. The low output laser system with small focus point can make a deep impact on the sensitive skin.
The laser treatments with controlled energy output creates impact in the recovery and improvement process over skin areas with safety, long-lasting effect and leaves the tissues untouch.
Using beams of light and controlled laser, with non-invasiveness, non-extraction, non-excess, high controll in eficiency, which is harmless to tissues and bleeding-free.
Laser and beam treatments towards aesthetic skin and body problems are researched and designed specifically to optimize treatment result within the shortest time frame and require no cooldown.
The system of treatment equipment and hand held devices are researched to allow the treatment processes to be carried out fast, easily and safely.
The Singapore Standardized Hygienic Process, complete sterilised treating and relaxing environment help control the safety and the optimum result.
Each customer has personal doctor and their own private treatment room throughout the treatment progress with advanced equipments imported from Europe.
The aesthetic skin problems of Vietnamese and Asian women have their own distinctive problems. Understanding this, at Paragon, each customer will have a personal doctor to treat problems for their skin like pores, acnes, pigmentation (melasma), aging, and how to get a thin body using European leading aesthetic laser technology.
Suitable to customers with:
• Noticeable symptoms like rash, flaking, swollen or rough skin.
• Skin with wrinkles and grooves.
• Itchy, stretched skin, skin with melasma or irritated feelings.
• Skin with many red blood vessels which can cause confusion thinking that skin is healthy.
• Skins that easily get irritated after contacting with sunlight or swimming.
• Red and rash skin after cosmetics use.
• Skin with strong reactiong and irritation after being treated with Laser Resurfacing treatment.
These side-effects are rarely found but it should be important to pay notice:
- The itchy feeling during the treatment process or a little short-term pain at the treated area. To some patients, these inconvenient feelings can be of minimal or average level but will not last long. Therefore, doctors may use anesthetic cream to avoid this.
- Redness and swelling. After the treatment, at the sensitive areas, skin tissues might get swollen. This is only a temporal and harmless reaction. The swollen area will subside after a couple of hours and doctor could require patient to use cool cloth or ice bag to recover from this problem.
- Skin gets thinner. Skin near or at the treated areas might get thinner. As a result, restriction about movement should be followed closely to avoid skin being torn easily.
- Wound appears. Few patients could hurt during treatment. This problem will take 3 to 5 days to heal and could leave scars.
- Other side-effects: There could also be a reduction or increase in pigmentation as well as skin tone, or leave scars after treatment.
If you have any questions or problems to ask, please contact Paragon Clinic through the phone: 0283 221 668 during work hours.